Groundnut is a scrumptious snack in Nigeria that’s eaten throughout the nation.
A cup of garri and groundnut is a staple within the common Nigerian dwelling. On this quick article, we glance into how you need to use the kitchen air fryer to roast groundnut (peanut).
- 1 cup of uncooked groundnut
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 cups of scorching water
Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.
How it’s Made:
- Place uncooked groundnut (peanut) in a bowl
- Add salt to scorching water to type brine, and pour into the bowl of groundnut
- Enable groundnut to soak in brine for 4 hours
- Drain brine after 4 hours, and pressure groundnut with a strainer
- Lay groundnut in a baking sheet in a single day to dry
- Put groundnut in oven dryer to roast and set at 170oC for 25 minutes
- Enable to chill and serve
Tip: Break the roasting time each 10 minutes to test progress.
Leave a Reply